Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Life’s Obstacles

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but by how we react to what happens. Not by what life brings us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chair reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes…..

I have always thought you are what you feel. So many of us these days are bombarded with so much pressure in our lives that we forget to relax and take it all in…Life to me is about living and enjoying ourselves. The biggest part of living is having a positive attitude. My Father in law always say’s “ Dori, you always think things are going to be ok” and for the most part, I do. Things will get better, no matter how bad life gets and what pressures are surrounding your soul…..Life will always get better. I pray for those who have lost their lives in these tragic days, but to those who have just lost possessions, I am thankful that they are still with us to rebuild their lives. It will be a long road full of so many obstacles and much pain. I do know this for sure, because I am a survivor myself. You are only as strong as your mind allows you to be, your attitude will bring you through tragedy and loss more than, money or any possessions that life has to offer. So with this message I say, “DON’T LET LIFE’S OBSTACLES BRING YOU DOWN”. Whether it be, natural disasters, loss of a job or even Cancer….Look into your heart and know that with the right attitude, YOU WILL SURVIVE…

As Always, BE SWEET
Dori Lowry

No comments:

Post a Comment