Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Friendships...

Friendship is made in the heart. It's silent, unwritten, unbreakable by distance, unchangeable by time.

Once a friend, always a friend...

This was sent to me from very good friend of mine, who I went to high school with.....

“I was thinking back to a time, I thought was much simpler….and for me, the time of my life....I am not sure if life is more or less complicated these days... I don't think we, as humans, change all that much, but I do know that I had the time of MY life in HIGH SCHOOL. I know that it is not that way for so many kids. They seem to be under more pressure than ever to be and do more...for some the pressure to be the best has had its downfalls....

I, for one, think that FRIENDSHIPS can and should surpass the test of time...they can make life much more sweeter and so much more fulfilling…All you have to do is open your mouth and speak...say a kind word to someone and you will soon see how a friendship can blossom from you taking the initiative...I have had a group of girls that were my best friends back in school, who to this date are still with me...

I always tell my children... choose the right friends, because they will be with you forever....I am thankful that these women are still a big part of my life and that if I ever needed any of them, I know they would be there for me in a heartbeat...

So, make it your personal goal to befriend someone you would otherwise never speak to....who knows, they could be your friend for life….can you imagine how much more happy your life could be just by saying five little words....HELLO...MY...NAME...IS...____...By being kind to someone.. You could forever change your life...."

Remember as always... BE SWEET....


Dori Lowry

No comments:

Post a Comment